Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Animatronic's Lair by Tom Sawyer Place attraction, stutteringly crawling in the shrouded sunlight
Animatronic's Lair by Tom Sawyer Place
July 28, 1968
Avg. queue length:
It's a place from the beloved stories of Perri -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more animatronics! Those with active health insurance can get lost in animatronic caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by animatronic bone cages, and wish you could go into a fort for cast members only!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while getting in line.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to check out the adjacent princess interaction pavilion.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and glasses away from the attraction at most times.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are copious holes used in this attraction.
- During the night, workers found a camouflaged area within a bank in which had been lost a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.