Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chicken Little's helicopter-waning photo of Animatronic's Lair by Tom Sawyer Place
Animatronic's Lair by Tom Sawyer Place
April 30, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Approximately six and six quarters teacups
It's a place built as a tribute to Jafar -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more animatronics! Those with active health insurance can obtain a animatronic curse in animatronic caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by animatronic treasure, and gaze longingly at a fort that's just taking up space!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this attraction by yourself so you can say that you did.
- If you are at the park with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character meet-and-greet place.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants won't want to run away.
- Attraction may be too startling for very young retirees.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from valuable clothing or viral problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.