Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Animatronic's Lair by Tom Sawyer Cave attraction, unrelentingly everlasting in the evening park light
Animatronic's Lair by Tom Sawyer Cave
September 13, 1966
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave as depicted in the books of Mater -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more animatronics! Those with active health insurance can crawl through animatronic caves, climb across animatronic stuff, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort destroyed by termites!
- If you are disturbed by blatant commercialism, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to experience something more demanding.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from clothing or familial issues or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- One of the boatniks was recorded to smell like Jay Rasulo.
- During construction, snoopy bloggers found a hidden area within a rock in which had been lost a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.