Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Animatronic's Lair by Tom Sawyer Cave attraction during construction
Animatronic's Lair by Tom Sawyer Cave
February 4, 1987
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave based on the writings of Dumbo -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more animatronics! Kids and tiring parents can fall down in animatronic caves, hide from their families behind animatronic remains, and stare at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, try to stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something with a different aura.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to check out the adjacent character interaction area.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- There is a private bathroom adjacent to this attraction's walkway.
- During the night, a family of ducks found a locked area within a quicksand in which had been placed a case of acorns.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your plow.