Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Animatronic's Lair by Tom Sawyer Cave attraction, May 14, 2008, 7:86 a.m.
Animatronic's Lair by Tom Sawyer Cave
June 14, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Rating for fanboys:
It's a cave from the pen of Ludwig Von Drake -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more animatronics! Active adults can get lost in animatronic caves, climb up animatronic boulders, and stare at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If traveling with only your immediate family, don't talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from inexplicable growths, trendy clothing, emotional baggage, or back or bowel problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- No running or monkey business allowed.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen complete replacement from March 24 to July 25.
- Above this attraction can be found the hidden initiates-only Speakeasy 88 breakfast nook -- the only place in Disneyland where liquor is mandatory.
- During the night, cast members found a private area within a structure in which had been stashed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.