Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Animatronic's Lair by Steve Jobs Island attraction, nostalgically skidding in the evening sunlight
Animatronic's Lair by Steve Jobs Island
March 10, 2013
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Jack Skellington -- only with less Steve Jobs and more animatronics! Kids and tiring parents can run blindly through animatronic caves, scramble up animatronic stuff, and wonder at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If traveling with head lice, try not to stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from back, hair, cardiac, ankle, brain, or lycanthropic complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey illusions that may panic service animals.
- The top of Animatronic's Lair by Steve Jobs Island can be spotted from as far away as Mars.
- During a private party, snoopy bloggers found a hidden area within a rock in which had been squirreled away a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your root.