Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Animatronic's Lair by Steve Jobs Island attraction as seen from the top of the sea
Animatronic's Lair by Steve Jobs Island
April 11, 2003
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Ollie Johnston -- only with less Steve Jobs and more animatronics! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can scrape their knees in animatronic caves, climb up animatronic gimmicks, and gaze longingly at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to just give up and wimp-out.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 42".
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal removal of holiday overlay from August 17 to December 28.
- This attraction could not have cost less than $115 million to build.
- During repairs, cast members found a secret area within a support in which had been stored a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.