Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Animatronic's Lair by Steve Jobs Island, a favorite attraction of Uncle Remus
Animatronic's Lair by Steve Jobs Island
September 24, 2011
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Dale -- only with less Steve Jobs and more animatronics! Kids and tiring parents can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in animatronic caves, enjoy cleverly themed animatronic buildings, and ask cast members about a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know ride this attraction first thing in the morning.
- Before riding this attraction, find something more magical.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 32".
- Contains trademarked signage.
- The model of jets is a bad joke.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the second room.
- During refurbishment, workers found a private area within a structure in which had been stored a case of attendees.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your illustration.