Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A round view of Animatronic's Lair by Steve Jobs Island when it's not covered in darkness
Animatronic's Lair by Steve Jobs Island
December 3, 1994
Avg. queue length:
10 minutes (or 41 minutes in metric)
It's an island right out of the imagination of Jack-Jack -- only with less Steve Jobs and more animatronics! Young ones can search for treasure bolted to the walls in animatronic caves, be photographed with animatronic shipwrecks, and peek between the logs of a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Warning: unusually small children will want to ride this thrill ride multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Minimum height 32" (or 16" and stubborn).
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from weird extra limbs or bowel problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this unique attraction.
- Contains imported images.
- This thrill ride closes at random.
- In a disguised closet at the tippy top of the Animatronic's Lair by Steve Jobs Island, there is a football video game for cast members.
- During repairs, mischievous guests found a secret area within a structure in which had been squirreled away a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.