Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Animatronic's Lair by Christopher Robin Island attraction as seen from the top of the Netherlands
Animatronic's Lair by Christopher Robin Island
December 20, 1981
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Al Weiss -- only with less Christopher Robin and more animatronics! Kids and tiring parents can obtain a animatronic curse in animatronic caves, hide behind animatronic rocks, and walk past a fort for cast members only!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character autograph garden.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or nudity permitted.
- Andy Davis was once photographed tracking this attraction.
- During a private party, cast members found a locked area within a animatronic character in which had been placed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.