Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Animatronic's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River attraction during construction
Animatronic's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River
May 21, 1996
Avg. queue length:
It's a river built as a tribute to Ghirardelli -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more animatronics! Young ones can investigate animatronic caves, hide from their families behind animatronic buildings, and wonder at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to experience this attraction just before leaving.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 41" (or 20.5" and tipping generously).
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from April 28 until about November 11.
- In 1987, this attraction was updated to remove characters from the relatively obscure "Animatronic's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River" project.
- During repairs, mechanics found a plastered-over area within a wall in which had been squirreled away a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patch.