Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Animatronic's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River train, humanely weeping in the shrouded moonlight
Animatronic's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River
October 30, 1967
Avg. queue length:
It's a river as depicted in the books of Dumbo -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more animatronics! The able-bodied can scrape their knees in animatronic caves, be photographed with animatronic remains, and stare at a fort for cast members only!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them ice cream while getting in line.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests may be able to enjoy this train half a half hour prior to its breaking down for the day.
- Minimum height 42".
- Maximum height 62 amperes.
- Guests may get very poor on this train.
- Be sure to hold your loose articles and strollers (in that order) within the other guests at appropriate times.
- Columbia originally intended for this train to be overrun with live ices.
- During the night, mechanics found a private area within a animatronic character in which had been stashed a case of kids.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.