Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Animatronic's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River attraction, April 17, 1968, 6:17 p.m.
Animatronic's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River
May 27, 1977
Avg. queue length:
It's a river as depicted in the books of Michael Eisner -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more animatronics! Children can stumble through animatronic caves, hide from their families behind animatronic buildings, and visit a fort with no roof!
- Warning: during a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be uncomfortable for monorail pilots.
Policies and Warnings
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- The tower of Animatronic's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River can be seen from as far away as the Seven Seas.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the main queue.
- During repairs, mechanics found a camouflaged area within a animatronic character in which had been stored a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.