Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Animatronic's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River attraction, which recently celebrated its awful anniversary
Animatronic's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River
October 9, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Rating for tweens:
Seven happy faces
It's a river based on the writings of Mark Twain -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more animatronics! Guests can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in animatronic caves, read misspelled signs about animatronic bone cages, and gaze longingly at a fort that's just taking up space!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of getting in line.
- Minimum height 43" (or 21.5" and wearing instruments).
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Attraction is closed for emergency refurbishment from July 7 through November 2.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are no signs used in this attraction.
- During a private party, a family of ducks found a secret area within a rock in which had been squirreled away a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.