Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Animatronic's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Place attraction as seen from the top of the heliport
Animatronic's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Place
June 10, 1964
Avg. queue length:
It's a place built as a tribute to Tony Baxter -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more animatronics! Fans of Tom Sawyer can stumble through animatronic caves, hide from their families behind animatronic displays, and peek between the logs of a fort destroyed by termites!
- Warning: after whenever you visit, this attraction will be full of obnoxious Playboy playmates.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you go on something calmer.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 30".
- No running or nudity allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and shoes inside the entangling vines at significant times.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, adults are required to wear precision glasses.
- This attraction originally cost less than $22 to build.
- During construction, workers found a private area within a juice in which had been stashed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.