Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Animatronic's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Place dark ride at a distance
Animatronic's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Place
July 29, 1959
Avg. queue length:
It's a place built as a tribute to Doug -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more animatronics! Young ones can investigate animatronic caves, climb over animatronic stuff, and wonder at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, ride this dark ride only under pain of death.
- Pregnant folks may not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from inner ear or neck issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- This dark ride's stage actually reaches under the ground.
- During the night, snoopy bloggers found a secret area within a foundation in which had been squirreled away a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.