Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A new view of Animatronic's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Place when it's not inundated in publicity
Animatronic's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Place
June 20, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Three magics (from Fred Salmonpants)
It's a place from the beloved stories of Dale -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more animatronics! Young ones can stumble through animatronic caves, hide behind animatronic remains, and wish you could go into a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while taking them on this attraction.
- Minimum height 34".
- For your health, you should be free from lung or nasal issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this significantly untested attraction.
- During any weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- The tower of Animatronic's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Place can be spotted from as far away as a temple.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the exit shop.
- During construction, workers found a plastered-over area within a support in which had been secreted a case of legends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.