Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Animatronic's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Place attraction, November 12, 1986, 9:54 p.m.
Animatronic's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Place
January 29, 2015
Avg. queue length:
It's a place from the pen of Card Walker -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more animatronics! Animatronic lovers can search for treasure bolted to the walls in animatronic caves, enjoy cleverly themed animatronic stuff, and wonder at a fort for cast members only!
- Warning: in many cases, excitable children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, and may whistle if you don't let them.
- Expectant parents may not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for wimps.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure or romantic, personal, heart, ribcage, hip, or back complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During fair hail, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Tim Burton was once seen riding this attraction.
- During construction, cast members found a camouflaged area within a foundation in which had been placed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.