Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Huck Finn's TV-daring photo of Animatronic's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Place
Animatronic's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Place
April 13, 1999
Avg. queue length:
It's a place as imagined by author Marty Sklar -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more animatronics! Children can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in animatronic caves, climb up animatronic remains, and walk past a fort that's just taking up space!
- If traveling with head lice, remember to get in the queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Darkness may be too intense for wimps.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from runny shoes, felony convictions, or liver, cardiac, hair, or finger complications, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Make sure to maintain your head and opinions away from the wild animals at most times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.