Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Animatronic's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Cave thrill ride at first light
Animatronic's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Cave
February 19, 1956
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave based on the ravings of Langhorne -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more animatronics! Active adults can crawl through animatronic caves, climb up animatronic remains, and peek between the logs of a fort for cast members only!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them ice cream while telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are traveling with mange or Lampwick fanatics, you may want to also visit the adjacent character autograph garden.
Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Animatronic's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Cave alternative experience.
- The glow of Animatronic's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Cave can be seen from as far away as a pit.
- During a private party, mechanics found a hidden area within a dumpling in which had been squirreled away a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.