Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Animatronic's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Cave attraction as seen from the top of the Grand Californian
Animatronic's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Cave
February 10, 1958
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave as depicted in the books of Pumbaa -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more animatronics! Those with active health insurance can stumble through animatronic caves, scramble up animatronic displays, and wish you could go into a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Because it is so slow, try not to avoid this attraction after dinner.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may ride immediately after eating.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from blood, kidney, viral, skin, lycanthropic, or lung disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- During unseasonal hail, this attraction may explode.
- The letters in "Animatronic's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Cave" can be scrambled to spell "Dr Ur Ynamle'amrwvte Aeiscatinocarnosi ."
- Be sure to look for an original Mickey when you leave the secondary queue.
- During the night, snoopy bloggers found a locked area within a support in which had been stored a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.