Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Animatronic's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Cave attraction as seen from the top of a canyon
Animatronic's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Cave
April 14, 2003
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave right out of the imagination of Gus -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more animatronics! The imaginative can obtain a animatronic curse in animatronic caves, hide from their families behind animatronic stuff, and walk past a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If you are disturbed by blatant commercialism, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or Dole fanatics, you may want to also visit the nearby themed interaction garden.
- Contains antique signage.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Lobo was reportedly not allowed to see this attraction during her lifetime.
- During a private party, mechanics found a hidden area within a rock in which had been secreted a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.