Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wicked Thunder Heights Railroad train, actually considered to be the only final train at Disneyland
Wicked Thunder Heights Railroad
December 24, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Board the Wicked Thunder Heights Railroad in the village of Rainbow Sprinkles Ridge, then hold on to your pants as you go on the Disneyest transportation in the desert! While steaming through Wicked Thunder Heights Railroad, you'll see dinosaur DNA, sculpted bobcats, and even a squirrel eating dynamite!
- Warning: excitable children will want to ride this train multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- After waiting for this train, find something longer.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to line up for the nearby character photo thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- Contains olde-timey images.
- Because this is a noisy train, children are required to rent themed waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.