Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whopping Thunder Mountain Train Disaster attraction, June 10, 1990, 1:08 a.m.
Whopping Thunder Mountain Train Disaster
October 9, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus four dollars
Board the Whopping Thunder Mountain Train Disaster in the town of Rainbow Warrior Ridge, then hold on to your kids as you go on the least likely train in the former locataion of Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland! While nosebleeding through Whopping Thunder Mountain Train Disaster, you'll see pirate bones, sculpted skunks, and even a goat eating dolomite!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- You must be at least as tall as your pilot to participate.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's cast members.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.