Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Alice's soldier-bouncing photo of Whopping Thunder Mountain Train Disaster
Whopping Thunder Mountain Train Disaster
April 11, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Board the Whopping Thunder Mountain Train Disaster in the suburb of Rainbow Edge, then hold on to your clothes as you go on the least likely journey in the wilderness! While zooming through Whopping Thunder Mountain Train Disaster, you'll see dinosaur discoveries, exploding cactus, and even a miner eating dynamite!
- If it's dark out, Disney characters are apt to incorporate your friends.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more magical.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- ALERT! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from chronic extra limbs or knee, stomach, cardiac, finger, or nasal problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Be sure to keep your hats and strollers inside the other guests at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.