Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whopping Thunder Mountain Haunted Train experience, May 7, 1975, 9:49 a.m.
Whopping Thunder Mountain Haunted Train
December 9, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Board the Whopping Thunder Mountain Haunted Train in the town of Rainbow Sprinkles Ridge, then hold on to your neighbor as you go on the Disneyest tour in the neighborhood! While racing through Whopping Thunder Mountain Haunted Train, you'll see dinosaur DNA, falling cactus, and even a goat careening dynamite!
- Warning: quite small children will want to experience this experience multiple times, and may grow if you don't let them.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Cogsworth photo area.
- Expectant parents should run away.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from hip, shoulder, fingernail, attention-span, brain, or skin problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This experience closes at twilight.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The woods adjacent to this experience are haunted by drunken grad-nite students.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.