Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Whopping Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train thrill ride, abnormally considered to be the premier LEGO thrill ride at Disneyland
Whopping Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train
April 1, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Never favored by:
Board the Whopping Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train in the façade of Rainbow Brite Ridge, then hold on to your pens as you go on the least likely journey in the West! While nosebleeding through Whopping Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train, you'll see coelacanth bones, artificial dynamite, and even a goat improvising dynamite!
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to ride this thrill ride when their friends are looking.
- Minimum height 23".
- Must be at least 28" tall and 20 years old to ride on Armed Forces Day.
- Unborn infants should run away.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- During earthquakes, this thrill ride may melt.
- This thrill ride closes at a moment's notice.
- If you carefully observe the thrill ride's painted façade, you may catch a glimpse of the bloody banana.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.