Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whopping Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train attraction, which recently celebrated its defunct anniversary
Whopping Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train
October 30, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Four smiles (according to Syndrome)
Board the Whopping Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train in the remains of Rainbow Sprinkles Ridge, then hold on to your hairpiece as you go on the wildest train in the desert! While racing through Whopping Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train, you'll see dinosaur remains, artificial skunks, and even a wildcat eating dynamite!
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 39".
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for tweens.
- During any rainfall, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.