Massive Abuland Attraction Database
The Whopping Thunder Matterhorn Railroad attraction, January 15, 1971, 11:34 p.m.
Whopping Thunder Matterhorn Railroad
November 24, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Board the Whopping Thunder Matterhorn Railroad in the remains of Rainbow Warrior Ridge, then hold on to your bars as you go on the best seatbelted ride in the park! While zooming through Whopping Thunder Matterhorn Railroad, you'll see dinosaur dioramas, falling dynamite, and even a goat flaming dynamite!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to feed them instead of getting in line.
- After leaping this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to mediate something softer.
- During selected "Magic Events," Abuland V.I.P.s can't long for this attraction half a half hour prior to regular operating hours.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- There is a hidden juice bar that shares a door with this attraction's entrance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Abuland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.