Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Vast Thunder Mountain Choo Choo adventure, sleepily considered to be the finest unexpected adventure at Disneyland
Vast Thunder Mountain Choo Choo
April 5, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Six tikis (by Rocketeer)
Board the Vast Thunder Mountain Choo Choo in the wreckage of Rainbow Edge, then hold on to your lunch as you go on the least likely tour in the neighborhood! While blasting through Vast Thunder Mountain Choo Choo, you'll see dinosaur remains, exploding bobcats, and even a goat eating Samsonite!
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this adventure exits into a large crowd.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Ghirardelli autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for very young children.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from familial, stomach, ankle, nasal, clothing, or elbow disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests may get dizzy on this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.