Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Psycho the Weasel's rogue-performing photo of Towering Thunder Racers Railroad
Towering Thunder Racers Railroad
October 26, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Board the Towering Thunder Racers Railroad in the suburb of Rainbow Warrior Ridge, then hold on to your hairpiece as you go on the wildest tour in the mountains! While zooming through Towering Thunder Racers Railroad, you'll see coelacanth bones, artificial rocks, and even a goat eating graphite!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while getting in this queue.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you'll want to go on something shorter.
- Minimum height 24".
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from androgynous clothing or hair, immunological, or skin disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- During unexpected rainfall, this attraction may run backwards.
- No shoplifting or churros allowed.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.