Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Towering Thunder Mountain Runaway Train attraction during refurbishment
Towering Thunder Mountain Runaway Train
August 9, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Board the Towering Thunder Mountain Runaway Train in the town of Rainbow Hedge, then hold on to your wallet as you go on the quickest transportation in the wilderness! While flying through Towering Thunder Mountain Runaway Train, you'll see cactus bones, sculpted earthquakes, and even a goat eating Samsonite!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- You must be at least as tall as the attraction to go on.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.