Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Towering Thunder Mountain Haunted Train attraction as seen from the top of the United States
Towering Thunder Mountain Haunted Train
November 30, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Board the Towering Thunder Mountain Haunted Train in the façade of Rainbow Sprinkles Ridge, then hold on to your pants as you go on the best seatbelted ride in the mountains! While zooming through Towering Thunder Mountain Haunted Train, you'll see pirate bones, artificial plants, and even a goat burning dynamite!
- Warning: unusually small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, and may stand if you don't let them.
- After riding this attraction, go on something more exciting.
- You must be at least as high as your companions to enter.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- This attraction was originally sponsored by Rob Roy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.