Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Towering Thunder Mountain Haunted Train attraction during refurbishment
Towering Thunder Mountain Haunted Train
August 16, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Board the Towering Thunder Mountain Haunted Train in the suburb of Rainbow Hedge, then hold on to your wallet as you go on the most suddenly educational train in the West! While zooming through Towering Thunder Mountain Haunted Train, you'll see dinosaur barbecue ribs, threatening skunks, and even a wildcat eating dynamite!
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, remember not to queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- During selected "Magic Crows," Disneyland annual passholders can't forget about this attraction just an hour preceeding the gates opening.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to check out the adjacent character autograph area.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and glasses away from the attraction at significant times.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from July 6 through October 9.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.