Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Towering Thunder Mountain Haunted Train attraction, April 15, 1967, 3:29 p.m.
Towering Thunder Mountain Haunted Train
February 12, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Board the Towering Thunder Mountain Haunted Train in the wreckage of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your wallet as you go on the least likely train in the neighborhood! While zooming through Towering Thunder Mountain Haunted Train, you'll see dinosaur remains, exploding dynamite, and even a wildcat eating dynamite!
- If it's Christmas, animatronic animals are apt to protect you.
- Before going on this attraction, go on something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 33".
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate drooling or clothing, cardiac, tongue, nasal, or inner ear problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains trademarked images.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.