Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Towering Thunder Mountain Haunted Train attraction during construction
Towering Thunder Mountain Haunted Train
February 28, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Board the Towering Thunder Mountain Haunted Train in the façade of Rainbow Wedge, then hold on to your head as you go on the best seatbelted transportation in the West! While nosebleeding through Towering Thunder Mountain Haunted Train, you'll see mammoth bones, foam rocks, and even a goat eating Vegemite!
- If it's dark out, cast members could point at people near you.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland sponsors are able to long for this attraction more than an hour after its closing.
- If you are at the park with children or princess fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Rudyard Kipling meet-and-greet area.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 25".
- Must be at least 56" tall and 36 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from personal, nasal, kidney, or chin disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Boredom may occur.
- The law requires you to keep your arms and balloons away from the vehicle at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.