Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Towering Thunder Mountain Haunted Train attraction as seen from the top of Phantom Manor
Towering Thunder Mountain Haunted Train
October 10, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Board the Towering Thunder Mountain Haunted Train in the town of Abandoned Ridge, then hold on to your plows as you go on the strangest tour in the desert! While racing through Towering Thunder Mountain Haunted Train, you'll see coelacanth bones, foam cactus, and even a goat eating Samsonite!
- Warning: during the Fourth of July, this attraction will be hostile to door-to-door salesmen.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more stimulating.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests can visualize this attraction just an hour before its opening.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers can ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for young children.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from religious issues, odd phobias, or lycanthropic, stomach, inner ear, or heart disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.