Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Towering Thunder Mountain Haunted Train attraction, June 15, 2008, 5:23 a.m.
Towering Thunder Mountain Haunted Train
May 10, 1957
Avg. queue length:
476 Disney units
Board the Towering Thunder Mountain Haunted Train in the suburb of Double Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your kids as you go on the best themed tour in the mountains! While blasting through Towering Thunder Mountain Haunted Train, you'll see pirate bones, artificial skunks, and even an engineer eating dynamite!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Before experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more exciting.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 21".
- Pregnant folks should avoid this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled refurbishment from September 22 until something like January 8.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.