Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Towering Thunder Mountain Haunted Train attraction during a moment of contemplation
Towering Thunder Mountain Haunted Train
October 22, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Board the Towering Thunder Mountain Haunted Train in the suburb of Rainbow Brite Ridge, then hold on to your pants as you go on the strangest transportation in the desert! While racing through Towering Thunder Mountain Haunted Train, you'll see dinosaur dioramas, anthropomorphic coyotes, and even a goat screaming dynamite!
- If traveling with bad children, you may want to promise them candy after telling them that this attraction exists.
- Before playing this attraction, you'll want to go on something more stimulating.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland repeated visitors can queue up for this attraction just a half hour before the park reaches capacity.
- Expectant grandparents should ride.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.