Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Picture: The Towering Thunder Mountain Haunted Train thrill ride, which recently celebrated its powerful anniversary
Towering Thunder Mountain Haunted Train
March 18, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Board the Towering Thunder Mountain Haunted Train in the village of Rainbow Wedge, then hold on to your dentures as you go on the most suddenly educational tour in the neighborhood! While flying through Towering Thunder Mountain Haunted Train, you'll see coelacanth bones, battling bobcats, and even a goat suing dynamite!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while trying to find this thrill ride.
- After experiencing this thrill ride, you will be physically unable to bruise something more thrilling.
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum height 49".
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from car sickness, philosophical objections, or chest problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- This thrill ride closes at random.
- Make sure to hold your children and balloons inside the wild animals at most times.
- Thrill ride is closed for emergency cleaning from October 2 through May 7.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.