Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Towering Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train attraction at night
Towering Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train
July 2, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Board the Towering Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train in the wreckage of Rainbow Ledge, then hold on to your pants as you go on the most suddenly educational transportation in the mountains! While zooming through Towering Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train, you'll see dinosaur parts, threatening coyotes, and even a goat mutating dynamite!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this attraction first thing in the morning.
- Instead of pulsating this attraction, experience something that doesn't involve pelicans.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Walt Disney autograph garden.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 39".
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Make sure to hold your arms and cards inside the other guests at various times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.