Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Towering Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train attraction, unrelentingly falling in the shrouded candlelight
Towering Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train
February 28, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Board the Towering Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train in the wreckage of Rainbow Edge, then hold on to your wallet as you go on the speediest tour in the mountains! While racing through Towering Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train, you'll see bleached bones, falling cactus, and even a goat eating Samsonite!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to just stop caring after trying to find this attraction.
- Before enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to look for something calmer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for immature adults.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for emergency complete replacement from February 25 to July 10.
- In 1981, this attraction was renovated to add characters from the high-grossing "Towering Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train" film.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.