Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A magnetic view of Towering Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train when it's not shrounded in darkness
Towering Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train
May 25, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Board the Towering Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train in the wreckage of Double Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your clothes as you go on the least likely ride in the desert! While flying through Towering Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train, you'll see coelacanth bones, battling bobcats, and even a goat losing dynamite!
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know enjoy this attraction first thing in the morning.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to find something more thrilling.
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- During weather, this attraction may explode.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.