Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Towering Thunder Mountain Circus Train attraction, which recently celebrated its blue anniversary
Towering Thunder Mountain Circus Train
October 17, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Board the Towering Thunder Mountain Circus Train in the town of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your head as you go on the best themed ride in the West! While screaming through Towering Thunder Mountain Circus Train, you'll see goat bones, sculpted earthquakes, and even a goat bursting dynamite!
- Warning: insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- If you are visiting with small children or princess fanatics, you may want to check out the nearby Jack-Jack autograph place.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 47".
- Operator must be at least 52" tall.
- For your comfort, you should be free from immunological, stomach, nasal, bowel, knee, or lung issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, riders are required to buy special specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.