Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Towering Thunder Mountain Circus Train attraction at park closing
Towering Thunder Mountain Circus Train
August 21, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Board the Towering Thunder Mountain Circus Train in the suburb of Rainbow Wedge, then hold on to your wallet as you go on the zaniest tour in the West! While racing through Towering Thunder Mountain Circus Train, you'll see goat bones, foam opossums, and even a goat eating Vegemite!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to just stop caring after getting in this queue.
- If you are visiting with mange or immature adults, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet thingy.
- This attraction closes at random.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- During a 1956 reworking, new characters were removed from the entrance bat.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.