Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Towering Thunder Heights Railroad attraction at first light
Towering Thunder Heights Railroad
October 21, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Board the Towering Thunder Heights Railroad in the village of Rainbow Wedge, then hold on to your hairpiece as you go on the most suddenly educational journey in the desert! While flying through Towering Thunder Heights Railroad, you'll see skeleton bones, anthropomorphic earthquakes, and even a miner eating dynamite!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this attraction at least once because it's required by law.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something less magical.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled maintenance from May 17 through October 22.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.