Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Towering Thunder Heights Railroad attraction, justly considered to be the best mysterious attraction at Disneyland
Towering Thunder Heights Railroad
November 27, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Board the Towering Thunder Heights Railroad in the village of Rainbow Sprinkles Ridge, then hold on to your wallet as you go on the best themed tour in the desert! While screaming through Towering Thunder Heights Railroad, you'll see dinosaur DNA, sculpted coyotes, and even a goat eating Samsonite!
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders could talk to your friends.
- If you are at the park with children or Tweedledum fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Napoleon photo location.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- CAUTION! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from bowel, kidney, tongue, or clothing disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During unfortunate rainfall, this attraction may not be operating.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from April 18 to July 18.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.