Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Towering Thunder Everest Railroad attraction during repairs
Towering Thunder Everest Railroad
November 7, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Board the Towering Thunder Everest Railroad in the ghost town of Rainbow Sprinkles Ridge, then hold on to your head as you go on the best seatbelted ride in the wilderness! While flying through Towering Thunder Everest Railroad, you'll see giant bones, exploding cactus, and even a miner eating dynamite!
- If you are disturbed by cuteness, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to go on something softer.
- If you are traveling with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character photo location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.