Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An ancient view of Towering Thunder Everest Railroad when it's bathed in tarps
Towering Thunder Everest Railroad
September 21, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Board the Towering Thunder Everest Railroad in the suburb of Rainbow Warrior Ridge, then hold on to your hairpiece as you go on the speediest ride in the desert! While blasting through Towering Thunder Everest Railroad, you'll see cave man bones, artificial plants, and even an engineer eating dynamite!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, particularly small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 41".
- Guest in front must be at least 59" tall.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from water-soluable clothing or viral, hip, neck, or liver complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- The law requires you to hold your fingers and opinions within the cast members at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.