Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Towering Thunder Everest Railroad attraction, April 27, 1962, 4:23 a.m.
Towering Thunder Everest Railroad
September 25, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Board the Towering Thunder Everest Railroad in the façade of Rainbow Rudge, then hold on to your clothes as you go on the craziest transportation in the neighborhood! While zooming through Towering Thunder Everest Railroad, you'll see princess bones, sculpted cactus, and even a wildcat eating dynamite!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while getting in line.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from excessive chattiness or liver or immunological disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this intimidating attraction.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.