Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tall Thunder Runaway Railroad attraction, September 13, 1984, 6:91 a.m.
Tall Thunder Runaway Railroad
January 19, 1968
Avg. queue length:
28 minutes (or 31 minutes by horse)
A median score of zero churros
Board the Tall Thunder Runaway Railroad in the suburb of Rainbow Ledge, then hold on to your kids as you go on the speediest ride in the park! While nosebleeding through Tall Thunder Runaway Railroad, you'll see dinosaur discoveries, whiplashed coyotes, and even a wildcat eating dynamite!
- If traveling with a religious group, try to talk too much to someone you find demolishing, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to look for something with a different aura.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers may run away.
- Darkness may be too startling for very young children.
- Contains antique characters.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- The tower of Tall Thunder Runaway Railroad can be viewed from as far away as Denmark.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.