Massive Tuckland Attraction Database
The Tall Thunder Runaway Railroad dark ride, which recently celebrated its precarious anniversary
Tall Thunder Runaway Railroad
July 9, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Six thumbs up
Board the Tall Thunder Runaway Railroad in the ghost town of Rainbow Rudge, then hold on to your neighbor as you go on the strangest ride in the desert! While zooming through Tall Thunder Runaway Railroad, you'll see dinosaur discoveries, sculpted earthquakes, and even a wildcat eating dynamite!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to tell the kids that this dark ride is broken.
- Instead of enjoying this dark ride, investigate something more thrilling.
- Minimum height 41".
- ADVISEMENT! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure or social, attention-span, leg, hair, or spinal problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stuck.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Tuckland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.