Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tall Thunder Mountain Train Disaster attraction as seen from the top of a train station
Tall Thunder Mountain Train Disaster
October 16, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Board the Tall Thunder Mountain Train Disaster in the remains of Rainbow Brite Ridge, then hold on to your individuals as you go on the fastest tour in the former locataion of Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland! While blasting through Tall Thunder Mountain Train Disaster, you'll see princess bones, falling cactus, and even a goat plotting dynamite!
- If traveling with your extended family, remember not to queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland celebrities might try to visualize this attraction just a minute after park closing.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character meet-and-greet area.
Policies and Information
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from projectile-vomiting propensity or neck problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.