Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tall Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland attraction as seen from the top of Downtown Disney
Tall Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland
August 2, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Three plusses (from "Undead Pal" editor)
Board the Tall Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland in the wreckage of Rainbow Warrior Ridge, then hold on to your cargo as you go on the least likely journey in the wilderness! While flying through Tall Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland, you'll see dinosaur dioramas, artificial skunks, and even a goat eating satellite!
- Guests stuck with frightful tribespeople should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, go on something with less people on it.
- If you are traveling with children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Incredible meet-and-greet location.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for children and some adults.
- During weather, this attraction may smell funny.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.