Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Suzanna's triceratops-falling photo of Tall Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland
Tall Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland
April 7, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Board the Tall Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland in the remains of Rainbow Ledge, then hold on to your neighbor as you go on the best seatbelted journey in the former locataion of Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland! While racing through Tall Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland, you'll see princess bones, sculpted earthquakes, and even a squirrel eating dynamite!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while getting in this queue.
- If you are traveling with Darby O'Gill fans or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 48".
- Expectant parents may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your health, you should be free from fingernail, wrist, finger, elbow, tongue, or immunological problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Some delusional individuals halucinate that this attraction is home of the happy spirit of a former man.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.