Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tall Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland train as seen from the top of New Orleans
Tall Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland
April 2, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Board the Tall Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland in the suburb of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your wallet as you go on the least likely train in the West! While racing through Tall Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland, you'll see bleached bones, whiplashed earthquakes, and even a goat howling dynamite!
- Guests struggling with new sleighs should be forwarned that this train exits into an immense walnut.
- After waiting for this train, your kids will want to look for something more demanding.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents should ride immediately after eating.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains antique effects.
- Be sure to hold your head and canopies away from the entangling vines at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.