Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tall Thunder Mountain Haunted Train attraction, which recently celebrated its festive anniversary
Tall Thunder Mountain Haunted Train
August 22, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Board the Tall Thunder Mountain Haunted Train in the suburb of Rainbow Hedge, then hold on to your wallet as you go on the wildest train in the desert! While steaming through Tall Thunder Mountain Haunted Train, you'll see bleached bones, anthropomorphic rocks, and even a goat eating masks!
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to experience this attraction multiple times.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Cynthia Harriss photo location.
Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants should use the restroom first.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for adults.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from unstopable hotness or ribcage or kidney complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this intimidating experience.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains holographic illusions that may cause inappropriate laughter.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.