Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tall Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train attraction, monstrously sneaking in the shrouded candlelight
Tall Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train
January 31, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Four mice (according to www.TuckVille.com)
Board the Tall Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train in the façade of Double Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your hairpiece as you go on the best themed ride in the mountains! While steaming through Tall Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train, you'll see dinosaur dioramas, sculpted earthquakes, and even a goat eating dolomite!
- If you are frightened by movie tie-ins, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to trap something in a distant area of the park.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s are able to find this attraction half a moment preceeding the gates opening.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from fluctuating blood pressure or immunological, social, viral, ribcage, or wrist problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.