Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tall Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train attraction, December 1, 1991, 1:22 a.m.
Tall Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train
June 15, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Board the Tall Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train in the town of Abandoned Ridge, then hold on to your kids as you go on the best themed journey in the West! While speeding through Tall Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train, you'll see mammoth bones, threatening dynamite, and even a goat eating Samsonite!
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic animals may talk to papers.
- If you are visiting with mange or Kuzco fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character interaction place.
Policies and Alerts
- Darkness may be too startling for very young chickens.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- It is said that Doc Hudson's frozen trenchcoat is kept beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.