Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A portentous view of Tall Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train when it's not inundated in fog
Tall Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train
April 9, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Board the Tall Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train in the remains of Rainbow Warrior Ridge, then hold on to your clothes as you go on the zaniest transportation in the former locataion of Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland! While flying through Tall Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train, you'll see dinosaur DNA, dangling skunks, and even a ghost eating dynamite!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to experience this attraction with a funny hat on to avoid being teased.
- After slicing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something with a different smell.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business allowed.
- In a hidden room at the top of the Tall Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train, there is a handball table for cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.