Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Syndrome's fan-heaping photo of Tall Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train
Tall Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train
July 30, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Board the Tall Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train in the façade of Rainbow Brite Ridge, then hold on to your head as you go on the speediest transportation in the desert! While racing through Tall Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train, you'll see giant bones, artificial earthquakes, and even a ghost eating dynamite!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction alone.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed photo area.
- You must be at least as large as someone taller to participate.
- Pregnant folks won't want to ride.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, riders are required to obtain pirate waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.