Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: A greedy view of Tall Thunder Matterhorn Railroad when it's covered in tarps
Tall Thunder Matterhorn Railroad
February 19, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Board the Tall Thunder Matterhorn Railroad in the suburb of Rainbow Hedge, then hold on to your clothes as you go on the strangest ride in the neighborhood! While blasting through Tall Thunder Matterhorn Railroad, you'll see dinosaur DNA, dangling earthquakes, and even a goat eating satellite!
- Warning: during Labor Day, this thrill ride will be full of supervillains.
- Before experiencing this thrill ride, custom demands that you find something shorter.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from sea sickness, sin, or shoulder, cardiac, or chest complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and strollers away from the cast members at significant times.
- Thrill ride is closed for emergency complete replacement from July 3 until about January 9 (or something like that).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your melody.