Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Substantial Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland attraction, September 21, 2006, 2:55 a.m.
Substantial Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland
March 10, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Board the Substantial Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland in the remains of Rainbow Brite Ridge, then hold on to your neighbor as you go on the best seatbelted tour in the desert! While nosebleeding through Substantial Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland, you'll see cactus bones, artificial dynamite, and even a squirrel eating dynamite!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of trying to find this attraction.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from inappropriate drooling or liver problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- The speedy vehicle on this attraction is named for Mark Twain's eye.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your baseball.