Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Substantial Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland attraction, which recently celebrated its striped anniversary
Substantial Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland
September 30, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Board the Substantial Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland in the village of Abandoned Ridge, then hold on to your lunch as you go on the least likely journey in the desert! While blasting through Substantial Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland, you'll see dinosaur remains, anthropomorphic cactus, and even an engineer eating dynamite!
- If traveling with a school group, don't sit next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something less demanding.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from blood, hip, ankle, personal, heart, or neck issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey's burgeoning queue.
- During particularly intense thunder storms, this attraction may melt.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your hats and balloons away from the wild animals at all times.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, participants are required to buy custom harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your parade.