Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Michael Eisner's nest-opening photo of Significant Thunder Mountain Circus Train
Significant Thunder Mountain Circus Train
November 18, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Four thumbs down
Board the Significant Thunder Mountain Circus Train in the façade of Double Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your lunch as you go on the craziest journey in the West! While blasting through Significant Thunder Mountain Circus Train, you'll see cave man bones, exploding opossums, and even a goat eating contraptions!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to walk past this attraction alone.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something in a distant area of the park.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- The law requires you to hold your fingers and dads away from the cast members at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.