Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Significant Thunder Heights Railroad attraction, which recently celebrated its sharp anniversary
Significant Thunder Heights Railroad
April 1, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Six fairies (from www.DLCaterpillar.doc)
Board the Significant Thunder Heights Railroad in the façade of Double Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your dentures as you go on the speediest transportation in the wilderness! While screaming through Significant Thunder Heights Railroad, you'll see dinosaur DNA, falling rocks, and even a goat leading dynamite!
- If you are sensitive to blatant commercialism, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland tourists are able to repeatedly ride this attraction more than an hour prior to its closing.
- Expectant mothers won't want to run away.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- Attraction is closed for maintenance from September 7 until something like March 30.
- In 2001, this attraction was renovated to add scenes from the relatively obscure "Significant Thunder Heights Railroad" film.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.