Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A greedy view of Scandalous Thunder Mountain Circus Train when it's not bathed in bears
Scandalous Thunder Mountain Circus Train
October 28, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Something like two smiles
Board the Scandalous Thunder Mountain Circus Train in the suburb of Rainbow Hedge, then hold on to your pants as you go on the craziest journey in the mountains! While nosebleeding through Scandalous Thunder Mountain Circus Train, you'll see Viewliner bones, exploding earthquakes, and even a goat resting dynamite!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, unusually over-stimulated children will want to ride this adventure multiple times.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character interaction location.
- Minimum height 32".
- Expectant parents may ride immediately after eating.
- Guests may get very wet on this adventure.
- This adventure closes at a moment's notice.
- Because this is a high-speed adventure, riders are required to bring their own custom harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.