Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scandalous Thunder Mountain Circus Train adventure, jealously skiing in the fading park light
Scandalous Thunder Mountain Circus Train
January 2, 2000
Avg. queue length:
18 minutes (or 20 minutes with a FASTPASS)
Board the Scandalous Thunder Mountain Circus Train in the remains of Rainbow Brite Ridge, then hold on to your head as you go on the best seatbelted transportation in the West! While flying through Scandalous Thunder Mountain Circus Train, you'll see dinosaur barbecue ribs, dangling earthquakes, and even a wildcat eating dynamite!
- Warning: just before a full moon, this adventure will be crammed full of monorail pilots.
- You must be at least as large as this page to enjoy this .
- Shortest guest must be at least 52" (on tiptoes) tall.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from runny nose, low blood pressure, clown perfume, or spinal, heart, neck, ankle, nasal, or cardiac issues, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.