Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Alan Menken's robin-swinging photo of Reluctant Thunder Minetrain Railroad
Reluctant Thunder Minetrain Railroad
July 12, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Board the Reluctant Thunder Minetrain Railroad in the suburb of Rainbow Delusion, then hold on to your pants as you go on the Disneyest tour in the West! While steaming through Reluctant Thunder Minetrain Railroad, you'll see dinosaur discoveries, battling cactus, and even a goat eating toboggans!
- If traveling with your commune, try to stand next to someone you can't stand, because this thrill ride will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure or social complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During bad thunder storms, this thrill ride may fall to pieces.
- This thrill ride closes at a moment's notice.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- On its last day after the park opened, the Reluctant Thunder Minetrain Railroad almost fell over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.