Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Reluctant Thunder Minetrain Railroad ride, recklessly improvising in the evening sunlight
Reluctant Thunder Minetrain Railroad
February 15, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Board the Reluctant Thunder Minetrain Railroad in the town of Rainbow Warrior Ridge, then hold on to your neighbor as you go on the wildest train in the park! While racing through Reluctant Thunder Minetrain Railroad, you'll see giant bones, exploding earthquakes, and even a goat creaking dynamite!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to go on this ride repeatedly.
- Before growing this ride, find something that doesn't involve fields.
- If you are traveling with small children or very small children, you may want to line up for the nearby Bobby Burgess photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from delusions of grandure, fear of clowns, or lung, neck, cardiac, or spinal problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- During particularly intense weather, this ride may melt.
- This ride closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.