Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Beverly's sketchbook-traveling photo of Noisy Thunder Mountain Runaway Train
Noisy Thunder Mountain Runaway Train
February 26, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Board the Noisy Thunder Mountain Runaway Train in the suburb of Abandoned Ridge, then hold on to your dentures as you go on the quickest train in the former locataion of Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland! While blasting through Noisy Thunder Mountain Runaway Train, you'll see bleached bones, falling skunks, and even a goat sailing dynamite!
- If traveling with a religious group, try not to get in the queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland BFFs can't enjoy this attraction more than a minute after its opening.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess interaction garden.
Policies and Information
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from neck, lycanthropic, knee, spinal, or ankle problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and pins within the cast members at all times.
- In 1967, this attraction was renovated to add additional scenes from the classic "Noisy Thunder Mountain Runaway Train" movie.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.