Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Noisy Thunder Mountain Haunted Train attraction as seen from the top of the desert
Noisy Thunder Mountain Haunted Train
October 20, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Board the Noisy Thunder Mountain Haunted Train in the wreckage of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your neighbor as you go on the strangest train in the mountains! While flying through Noisy Thunder Mountain Haunted Train, you'll see dinosaur discoveries, sculpted dynamite, and even a wildcat eating dynamite!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to just stop caring instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- After going on this attraction, look for something more exciting.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests will want to visualize this attraction half a minute prior to the gates opening.
- Contains holographic scenes that may panic service animals.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- The comment about gems is a movie reference.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.