Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Noisy Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train attraction during construction
Noisy Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train
October 1, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally enjoyed by:
Board the Noisy Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train in the remains of Rainbow Sprinkles Ridge, then hold on to your neighbor as you go on the best seatbelted transportation in the former locataion of Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland! While screaming through Noisy Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train, you'll see skeleton bones, sculpted coyotes, and even a goat eating Vegemite!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction only under pain of death.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess meet-and-greet thingy.
- Expectant grandparents may avoid this attraction.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from delusions, inappropriate chattiness, or leg or heart issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, participants are required to buy special waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.