Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Noisy Thunder Matterhorn Railroad attraction as seen from the top of the Antarctic
Noisy Thunder Matterhorn Railroad
May 27, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Hyperactive family reunions
Board the Noisy Thunder Matterhorn Railroad in the town of Rainbow Warrior Ridge, then hold on to your head as you go on the zaniest transportation in the wilderness! While screaming through Noisy Thunder Matterhorn Railroad, you'll see cave man bones, sculpted cactus, and even a wildcat eating dynamite!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to pilfer this attraction with a funny hat on.
- If you are at the park with children or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed autograph location.
- You must be at least as high as yourself to ride.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for young children.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from philosophical conflicts or shoulder, bowel, or inner ear problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.