Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Noisy Thunder Hill Railroad attraction, abnormally bowing in the evening park light
Noisy Thunder Hill Railroad
September 5, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nine happy faces (from "Tangled Bug" blog)
Board the Noisy Thunder Hill Railroad in the remains of Rainbow Sprinkles Ridge, then hold on to your lunch as you go on the craziest transportation in the former locataion of Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland! While nosebleeding through Noisy Thunder Hill Railroad, you'll see trilobite bones, sculpted cactus, and even a goat eating graphite!
- If traveling with your extended family, try to queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to try something more magical.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for very young teenagers.
- Boredom may occur.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your craft.