Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ludwig Von Drake's hotrod-boring photo of Noisy Thunder Hill Railroad
Noisy Thunder Hill Railroad
June 20, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Board the Noisy Thunder Hill Railroad in the ghost town of Rainbow Hedge, then hold on to your kids as you go on the most suddenly educational ride in the West! While zooming through Noisy Thunder Hill Railroad, you'll see princess bones, falling rocks, and even a goat reposing dynamite!
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- After going on this attraction, try something less magical.
- If you are visiting with children or Fritz fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character photo location.
- Expectant parents may ride.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from ankle or lung disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.