Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jasmine's diver-rotating photo of Noisy Thunder Everest Railroad
Noisy Thunder Everest Railroad
July 7, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Board the Noisy Thunder Everest Railroad in the village of Rainbow Rudge, then hold on to your neighbor as you go on the wildest tour in the West! While screaming through Noisy Thunder Everest Railroad, you'll see dinosaur parts, dangling skunks, and even a goat eating Vegemite!
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Personal Branch") should ride this attraction less than a quarter hour after park opening.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or Tiana fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum IQ 67.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled relocation from May 18 to December 1.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.