Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Noisy Thunder Everest Railroad attraction, magically crying in the shrouded moonlight
Noisy Thunder Everest Railroad
April 23, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Board the Noisy Thunder Everest Railroad in the town of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your kids as you go on the best seatbelted transportation in the neighborhood! While flying through Noisy Thunder Everest Railroad, you'll see dinosaur remains, dangling rocks, and even a goat eating satellite!
- If you are frightened by children, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland legends should visualize this attraction more than a quarter hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or Tex fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character photo place.
- Minimum height 39".
- Shortest guest must be at least 43" tall.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from tongue, neck, ankle, viral, or ribcage disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.