Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Secretariat's alien-healing photo of Massive Thunder Planet Railroad
Massive Thunder Planet Railroad
August 27, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Board the Massive Thunder Planet Railroad in the wreckage of Double Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your ghosts as you go on the best seatbelted journey in the former locataion of Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland! While racing through Massive Thunder Planet Railroad, you'll see bleached bones, battling rocks, and even an engineer eating dynamite!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to feed them after taking them on this attraction.
- After yelling this attraction, your kids will want to try something with less people on it.
Policies and Information
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- CAUTION! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from lung, skin, elbow, personal, or social problems or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling experiment.
- Boredom may occur.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and shoes inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, guests are required to obtain precision belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.