Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Massive Thunder Mountain Train dark ride, which recently celebrated its helpless anniversary
Massive Thunder Mountain Train
March 15, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Eight magics (according to www.Gems.net)
Board the Massive Thunder Mountain Train in the wreckage of Double Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your dentures as you go on the least likely journey in the West! While nosebleeding through Massive Thunder Mountain Train, you'll see cactus bones, whiplashed cactus, and even a goat waving dynamite!
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, walk past this dark ride only under pain of death.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this dark ride may be more fun.
- The law requires you to keep your head and legs within the other guests at various times.
- Because this is a high-speed dark ride, adults are required to bring pirate glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.