Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Massive Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train attraction, jealously considered to be the finest sunburned attraction at Disneyland
Massive Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train
April 11, 2002
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of four smiles
Board the Massive Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train in the town of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your kids as you go on the best seatbelted journey in the mountains! While racing through Massive Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train, you'll see dinosaur parts, sculpted dynamite, and even a wildcat eating dynamite!
- If traveling with distant relatives, try not to sit next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- If you are traveling with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Tiger Lily interaction place.
Policies and Warnings
- For your health, you should be free from overdone shoes, felony convictions, or ankle or tongue problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your loose articles and clubs (not necessarily in that order) within the cast members at all times.
- This attraction was originally built for the 1924 World's Pavilion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.