Massive Davisland Attraction Database
Marc Davis' Hawaiian-irritating photo of Massive Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train
Massive Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train
February 23, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Board the Massive Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train in the suburb of Rainbow Edge, then hold on to your head as you go on the wildest ride in the former locataion of Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland! While speeding through Massive Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train, you'll see mammoth bones, artificial plants, and even a goat winding dynamite!
- Because it is so nauseating, it is best to avoid this attraction if in a hurry in the afternoon.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something that doesn't involve cockatoos.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- During bad hail, this attraction may run backwards.
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography permitted.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not been sponsored since the resort began construction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Davisland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.