Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Massive Thunder Mountain Circus Train attraction during construction
Massive Thunder Mountain Circus Train
November 24, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Board the Massive Thunder Mountain Circus Train in the ghost town of Rainbow Warrior Ridge, then hold on to your hairpiece as you go on the Disneyest journey in the park! While screaming through Massive Thunder Mountain Circus Train, you'll see dinosaur remains, sculpted skunks, and even a squirrel eating dynamite!
- Warning: excitable children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- If you are visiting with small children or immature adults, you may want to check out the nearby themed interaction garden.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- It is rumored that Dale's frozen lamp is entombed beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.