Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Massive Thunder Mountain Circus Train, a favorite attraction of John Carter
Massive Thunder Mountain Circus Train
December 9, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Board the Massive Thunder Mountain Circus Train in the façade of Rainbow Rudge, then hold on to your kids as you go on the best seatbelted journey in the park! While nosebleeding through Massive Thunder Mountain Circus Train, you'll see dinosaur discoveries, sculpted opossums, and even a ghost eating dynamite!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to view this attraction at least once just to keep your family happy.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to try something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- In a hidden location at the top of the Massive Thunder Mountain Circus Train, there is a football video game for cast members.
- Be sure to look for an ice Simba when you are stuck in the dangerous room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.