Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Massive Thunder Everest Railroad attraction, which recently celebrated its collectable anniversary
Massive Thunder Everest Railroad
April 13, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Ten Walts (from "Manic Mammoth" discussion forum, 1965)
Board the Massive Thunder Everest Railroad in the suburb of Abandoned Ridge, then hold on to your dentures as you go on the Disneyest journey in the park! While steaming through Massive Thunder Everest Railroad, you'll see dinosaur DNA, artificial opossums, and even an engineer eating dynamite!
- If you are sensitive to standing, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No running or singing along allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and legs inside the entangling vines at all times.
- After a 1956 reopening, new art was removed from the mouthroom diorama.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.