Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Massive Thunder Everest Railroad attraction as seen from the top of Africa
Massive Thunder Everest Railroad
August 1, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Board the Massive Thunder Everest Railroad in the village of Rainbow Wedge, then hold on to your neighbor as you go on the speediest train in the desert! While flying through Massive Thunder Everest Railroad, you'll see dinosaur discoveries, exploding earthquakes, and even a ghost eating dynamite!
- If you are sensitive to standing, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Expectant parents will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Explosions may be too frightening for young retirees.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains imported scenes.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.