Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Loud Thunder Mountain Runaway Train attraction, July 8, 1970, 11:73 a.m.
Loud Thunder Mountain Runaway Train
May 27, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Board the Loud Thunder Mountain Runaway Train in the village of Double Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your pants as you go on the wildest tour in the park! While speeding through Loud Thunder Mountain Runaway Train, you'll see pirate bones, falling coyotes, and even a goat collapsing dynamite!
- If traveling with your commune, remember not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Explosions may be too unsettling for retirees.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Be sure to hold your head and legs away from the other guests at most times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- The letters in "Loud Thunder Mountain Runaway Train" can be scrambled to spell "Twlhntnuy Aanuodiiarr Mndu Ernauot."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.
ERR DB loc=544934: "wicked brother" unrecognized state