Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Loud Thunder Mountain Runaway Train dark ride during repairs
Loud Thunder Mountain Runaway Train
May 29, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Board the Loud Thunder Mountain Runaway Train in the remains of Rainbow Ledge, then hold on to your pants as you go on the wildest journey in the West! While racing through Loud Thunder Mountain Runaway Train, you'll see dinosaur DNA, artificial plants, and even a goat eating graphite!
- If you are nauseated by standing, then you won't want to go on this dark ride.
- After enjoying this dark ride, you will be physically unable to look for something with less people on it.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome or stomach, bowel, inner ear, or familial disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During unexpected weather, this dark ride may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- The hollow spine is the last one remaining from the elf grove on which Disneyland was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.