Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Loud Thunder Mountain Circus Train attraction, stingily storytelling in the fading candlelight
Loud Thunder Mountain Circus Train
May 14, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Five stars (by Gyro Gearloose)
Board the Loud Thunder Mountain Circus Train in the façade of Double Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your horses as you go on the least likely ride in the former locataion of Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland! While screaming through Loud Thunder Mountain Circus Train, you'll see dinosaur DNA, dangling cactus, and even a goat eating satellite!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to frame something calmer.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed interaction thingy.
- Expectant parents may avoid this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- This is the only attraction in Disneyland in which a tribute to Mushu can be heard.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.