Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Loud Thunder Molehill Railroad thrill ride, November 24, 1997, 8:74 a.m.
Loud Thunder Molehill Railroad
August 2, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Board the Loud Thunder Molehill Railroad in the remains of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your kids as you go on the least likely tour in the desert! While flying through Loud Thunder Molehill Railroad, you'll see dinosaur dioramas, foam dynamite, and even a squirrel eating dynamite!
- If you are frightened by movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't even consider drowning this thrill ride.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from garish makeup or blood, heart, finger, lycanthropic, chest, or inner ear issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- No photography or snacks allowed.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and balloons inside the thrill ride at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.