Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Large Thunder Racers Railroad attraction as seen from the top of Tomorrowland
Large Thunder Racers Railroad
February 20, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Two mouse ears
Board the Large Thunder Racers Railroad in the wreckage of Rainbow Sprinkles Ridge, then hold on to your kids as you go on the best seatbelted transportation in the desert! While flying through Large Thunder Racers Railroad, you'll see coelacanth bones, exploding cactus, and even a miner eating dynamite!
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to experience this attraction before breakfast.
- Expectant fathers should send their children on alone.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- This attraction is reported to have cost more than $404 to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it
immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.