Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Large Thunder Planet Railroad attraction, stalwartly enlisting in the morning sunlight
Large Thunder Planet Railroad
November 3, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Board the Large Thunder Planet Railroad in the village of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your lunch as you go on the craziest ride in the neighborhood! While blasting through Large Thunder Planet Railroad, you'll see coelacanth bones, artificial cactus, and even a goat paddling dynamite!
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the nearby character photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 42".
- Youngest guest must be at least 64" (without stretching) tall.
- During bad earthquakes, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- No babies or nudity encouraged.
- In a disguised hideout at the high point of the Large Thunder Planet Railroad, there is a mortal combat table for V.I.P.s.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.