Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Large Thunder Mountain Runaway Train, a favorite attraction of Rex the Dinosaur
Large Thunder Mountain Runaway Train
September 3, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Board the Large Thunder Mountain Runaway Train in the façade of Rainbow Hedge, then hold on to your head as you go on the strangest tour in the wilderness! While flying through Large Thunder Mountain Runaway Train, you'll see cactus bones, anthropomorphic dynamite, and even a wildcat eating dynamite!
- Warning: small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something with a different smell.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess interaction place.
- Minimum height 40 millimeters.
- Maximum height 61 electron-volts.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No open-toed shoes or singing along permitted.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from November 24 to January 15.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.