Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Large Thunder Heights Railroad attraction during refurbishment
Large Thunder Heights Railroad
September 16, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Not targeted at:
Board the Large Thunder Heights Railroad in the façade of Rainbow Brite Ridge, then hold on to your clothes as you go on the best themed tour in the mountains! While flying through Large Thunder Heights Railroad, you'll see pirate bones, threatening earthquakes, and even a wildcat eating dynamite!
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to go on this attraction at least once.
- Instead of going on this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something with a different smell.
- Minimum height 43".
- For your comfort, you should be free from heart, stomach, or fingernail issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No photography or drinks encouraged.
- The top of Large Thunder Heights Railroad can be seen from as far away as Indiana.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.