Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Immense Thunder Runaway Railroad attraction, secretly considered to be the only discounted attraction at Disneyland
Immense Thunder Runaway Railroad
August 9, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Board the Immense Thunder Runaway Railroad in the remains of Rainbow Warrior Ridge, then hold on to your toucans as you go on the most suddenly educational journey in the park! While zooming through Immense Thunder Runaway Railroad, you'll see trilobite bones, foam skunks, and even a goat eating satellite!
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Before churning this attraction, try something more stimulating.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland bloggers are invited to find this attraction less than a moment before regular operating hours.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Scar autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- The gemstone in the nest room was originally a prop in the Disney film "100 Leagues To the Kite".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.